Sunday, November 13, 2011

I Made a Button Wreath



I've had a bunch of buttons for awhile from home and lately I've been on the lookout for them at the thrift stores - a bag of vintage buttons for around $3.99 is a pretty reasonable price - you never know what's going to be in there - some are so neat, others are just plain old buttons..  I needed to find something to do with the buttons....

I've been browsing lots of boards over at Pinterest - it's SO addicting -  there is no end to the neat things that are there!  So, I decided on this button wreath for my first attempt at a button craft   - easy but it does take time - I used a wreath form but cut it in half to make it flatter, I also wrapped a wide ribbon all around the wreath and then started gluing - as many buttons as I could get on.  I used a ribbon for hanging but no ribbon would work just as well.

I'm linking up to Strut Your Stuff Saturday at Six Sisters Stuff - check out all the recipes, craft ideas and just plain fun posts - I just discovered it this week - I'm a follower now!

2 comments:

  1. Looking great Jill, that's an awesome idea! I too, love Pinterest, but I have been staying away lately because blogs have overtaken me in the addiction category! Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a great job on the button wreath! I love it!

    ReplyDelete