Saturday, March 23, 2013

Pizza Boats - from Pinterest

I pinned this recipe a while ago, finally I  tried it last night, it's a good easy meal for Friday night, quick to prepare and quick to cook!  It was tasty enough but  would probably go for a smaller bun next time, we had a salad with it and it just seemed like a bit too much food.  I cooked them for 9 minutes, a little longer might be better, as they weren't piping hot.    

The original recipe was pinned from Table for Seven - this would be a great recipe for children to prepare, just as long as you hollow out the bread or bun for them first.  It's the weekend so time to link up with the The Weekend Potluck hosted by The Country Cook


It's hard to believe this is my 13th week of my pinning from Pinterest posts and I only missed one week so far, not bad - do you make use of your Pinterest pins? You can follow me here.


I forgot the garlic!



Hot out of the oven

8 comments:

  1. Those look so tastey! We are huge fans of pizza in this house. I try pinterest recipes a few times a week. It has helped so much in the whats for dinner department!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! They look so good, and I bet it was easy. Once I move I'm going to start cooking like a grown-up! Haaa!
    Erica :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh, that looks good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, yum!! Good for you for keeping up with this. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This look yummy Jill! I bet my son would actually eat these.

    ReplyDelete
  6. those look pretty tasty. I actually have tried some of my pins. most work out, some don't

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those look delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That looks really good! I will have to try that soon.

    ReplyDelete