Sunday, March 31, 2013

Warm Lobster Dip - Pinned and Loved!!

A recipe with lobster on Easter, yes, it's going to happen, because I just need to make this my post for my pinned and tried from Pinterest project - we made this dip last night and it is the very best!!!  It really is!!  My regular dip to make, up until now, was a crab dip, no more crab dip, it's this lobster one from now on.  It   is now on my Made from Pinterest board - all ready for quick reference when we get a craving for this scrumptious dip!


The original recipe was pinned from food.com - click here for the link.  This dip is not something you would be making on a regular basis, it's a little bit pricey.  I had this can of lobster in the freezer, it has been sitting there since Christmas when they were on sale


Regular price for a tin is about $22 - I probably paid about $13 for it, on sale.    That would be the only time I'd be buying it.



Hot dips are so good!! This dip was everything we like in a dip - hot, chunky and full of flavour.    We used Que Pasa Organic Tortilla Chips and toasted Naan bread for dipping.  


I just made a new Facebook page for my blog - I will always link my post back to the page, so like me here and you won't miss any of my future posts.  


I'm linking up with the Scrumptious Sunday Recipe Link Party    

4 comments:

  1. I guess being from PEI it's only fitting to make lobster dip! I don't eat shell fish or lobster but I'm really digging that can!
    Happy Easter!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! I can see this being a favorite at our house! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not a crustacean eater, but dang that looks good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We love seafood at our house, and this dip looks delicious! Thanks for the recipe,
    Dorothy

    ReplyDelete