Wednesday, June 25, 2014

All Because of Barbie!!

Remember last week I did a Barbie post and my blogging buddy, Diane who pens Lydia's Post did one at the same time - all because we had the same Barbie dress.  It was fun setting it up and sharing our love of our vintage handmade Barbie clothes!    If you don't know what I'm talking about, here and here are our posts!


The Barbie love kept going this week - I received a package from Diane on Monday - it was a complete surprise and so appreciated!!  Blogging friends just have to be the most thoughtful out there, oh, and I must include Instagram friends too!!




Diane makes cards and does she do a nice job!!   Click on the picture and see just how cute they are!!


So, getting something like that in the mail meant I had to do a Barbie SMASH page...


Thanks, Diane - it was so generous of you!!!

5 comments:

  1. Hello!
    I popped over from The Adventures of the two Pyrex...
    Great blog.

    M :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, this is a nice surprise. You didn't have to post my cards, but I do love seeing your Smash pages. They turned out great! Thanks, Jill!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! Blogger buddies are best, aren't they?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Barbie page looks awesome. Blog friendships are such fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think we are haunted by Barbie this week....LOL.
    Thanks for visiting my blog. How fun.

    ReplyDelete